SEC FORM 4 SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Parker Geoffrey M.

(Last) (First) (Middle)
7000 SHORELINE COURT, SUITE 201

(Street)
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA 94080

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Tricida, Inc. [ TCDA ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Chief Fin. Officer and Sr. VP
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
09/03/2019
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 09/03/2019 M 54,347 A $1.84 56,122 D
Common Stock 25,000 I By Equity Trust Company, Trustee of the Geoffrey M. Parker Roth IRA(1)
Common Stock 30,000 I By Equity Trust Company, Trustee of the Geoffrey M Parker Rollover IRA(2)
Common Stock 60,000 I By Geoffrey M. Parker and Jill Gofen Parker Rev. Trust dated 1/27/00(3)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Employee Stock Option (right to buy) $1.84 09/03/2019 M 54,347 (4) 06/14/2027 Common Stock 54,347 $0 196,909 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Shares held by Equity Trust Company, Trustee of the Geoffrey M. Parker Roth IRA.
2. Shares held by Equity Trust Company, Trustee of the Geoffrey M. Parker Rollover IRA.
3. Shares held by the Geoffrey M. Parker and Jill Gofen Parker Rev. Trust dated 1/27/00.
4. This option vests 25% on April 10, 2018, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to reporting person's continuous service as of each vesting date. The option contains an early exercise provision and is exercisable as to unvested shares, subject to the issuer's right of repurchase.
Remarks:
/s/ Edward J. Hejlek, attorney-in-fact 09/04/2019
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.